Saturday 29 September 2012

Chameleon vs. Elephant: Elephant wins.


Another trip to the TO Zoo, I think the elephant is a new personal best, so I'm considering it my new sketching bar for the future. Admittedly she wouldn't sit still, so this is a reconstruction using all 3 elephants there given the initial pose of the first one.

Apparently elephants only want me to see them in profile, and somehow psychically alter space so no matter where I or they move, its all I see. 360 degrees? "No" say the elephants, "only 1".

I'm really enjoying the kraft paper sketching book and pen combo, now I just need to find more places where I can draw people from the front... Although I've got to say I'm getting damn good at drawing people back 3/4 playing on their phones...

...creepy...


No comments:

Post a Comment